Scammers thrive in the crypto industry, attempting to steal your private keys and crypto assets. To avoid being scammed or hacked, we strongly advise you to follow our crypto safety guidelines:
- Use hardware wallets to store your crypto!
- Activate 2-factor-authentication whenever possible!
- Never give your private keys to anyone!
- Do not send ETH or BTC to any airdrop!
- Always use unique and strong passwords!
- Use virtual machines for custom wallets!
For more information please read our article How To Spot Scams.